The terms and conditions by BTI KI TRENING d.o.o. are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot) as well as based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia (GZS) and international codes for e-commerce.
The online store www.mountaindrop.eu (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Store’) is operated by the company BTI KI TRENING, Razvoj potencialov, d.o.o., an e-commerce service provider (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Provider’).
The Terms and Conditions shall refer to the operation of the online Store, user rights and the business relationship between the Provider and the customer.
The Provider shall be obliged to always provide the customer with the following information:
• the identity of the company (company name and headquarters, business register number),
• the contact information that shall enable fast and efficient communication to the user (e-mail, telephone),
• the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
• product availability (a product offered on the website shall be available within a reasonable amount of time),
• product delivery (method, place and time of delivery),
• all the prices should be clearly and unambiguously defined and it should be clear whether they include the taxes and the transport costs,
• method of payment and delivery,
• the duration of the offer,
• the period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; furthermore, the information on how much the customer shall pay for the potential return of the product,
• an explanation of the complaint process, including all the information on the contact person or the customer service department.
The Provider shall enable the following payment methods:
the Paypal payment system,
• collect on delivery (Slovenia and Croatia) and
• bank transfer to the Store operation account of the Provider, BTI KI TRENING, Razvoj potecialov, d.o.o. (following the offer/invoice, Slovenia only).
The Provider shall issue an invoice on the permanent and/or electronic media, with a cost breakdown and the instructions on how to withdraw from the purchase and return the products if necessary and possible.
The purchase agreement (contract) shall be stored electronically on the server of the Provider and with the customer.
Delivery prices (including VAT):
|COUNTRY||DELIVERY PRICE||DELIVERY PERIOD||DISCOUNTS|
Free delivery for orders of 3 items or more
|USA||USD 3.80||8-12 days|
|CANADA||CAD 5.40||7-10 days|
|AUSTRALIA||AUD 5.40||6-8 days|
In the case of collect on delivery (Slovenia and Croatia), i.e. when the customer may pay in cash upon delivery, the Post of Slovenia shall charge an additional fee*.
* The pricelist of the Post of Slovenia: https://www.posta.si/document-list/1284
The prices shall apply in the case of the abovementioned payment methods under the abovementioned conditions.
Despite every effort to ensure the most up-to-date and accurate information, the price information may be wrong. In this case or in the case that the price of an item shall change during the order processing, the customer service shall enable the customer a withdrawal from the purchase while also offering a solution aimed at mutual satisfaction.
The purchase agreement between the Provider and the customer shall be entered into at the moment when the Provider shall confirm the order and the customer shall receive an electronic order confirmation. From then on, all the prices and other terms shall be fixed and apply to both the Provider and the customer.
The Provider may offer certain items at a discounted price for a limited time period. The discounted price shall be published next to the usual price or marked in a special manner.
1. New order
After the placement of the order, the customer shall be notified by e-mail that their order has been received.
2. Processed order
The order shall be processed further when the Provider reviews the order, checks the availability of the ordered items and confirms or rejects the order for a justifiable reason. In order to verify the data or ensure the timely delivery, the Provider may contact the customer to their e-mail address.
3. Goods dispatched
Foreseeably in 24 hours, the Provider shall prepare and send off the goods while notifying the customer about the dispatch by e-mail.
The customer shall notify the Provider of wishing to cancel the order by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the placement of the order.
• The Provider shall deliver the goods or services within the agreed deadline.
• The Provider shall reserve the right to choose any delivery service if this enables them to comply with the contract more effectively and in accordance with the shipment price/cost as stated in the order.
The Provider shall use appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transmission and storage of personal data and payments.
Personal data protection
• The Provider shall be obliged to permanently protect all personal user data.
• The Provider shall use the personal data only for the fulfilment of the order (the sending of information materials, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication.
• In no instance shall user data be handed over to unauthorized persons.
• The user themselves shall also be responsible for personal data protection by ensuring the security of their e-mail.
The Provider shall only contact the user by means of distance communication if the user shall not explicitly object.
The e-mail advertisements shall consist of the following contents:
• they shall be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertisements,
• the sender shall be clearly visible,
• the various sales, promotions and other marketing techniques shall be marked as such. Furthermore, the participation conditions shall be clearly defined,
• the way to unsubscribe from the advertisements shall be clearly presented,
• the user’s request that they do not wish to receive advertisements shall be strictly respected by the Provider.
User opinions and comments as well as the product reviews written by the customers shall be part of the Store functions intended for the user community. The Provider shall enable any registered user to write their opinion and shall review the opinions before the final publication.
The Provider shall make every effort to ensure the currency and accuracy of the data published on their website. However, the nature, the delivery period or the price of the items may change so rapidly that the provider may fail to correct the information on the website. In this case, the Provider shall notify the customer of the changes and enable them a withdrawal of the order or a replacement of the ordered item.
The Provider shall not be responsible for the contents of the opinions on the items written by the visitors. The Provider shall review the opinions prior to their publication and reject those that contain obvious untrue statements or are misleading. The Provider shall not be liable for the information stated in the opinions and shall be exempt from any responsibility in connection with the information stated in the opinions.
Although the Provider shall try to provide accurate photographs of the sales items, all the photographs shall be considered symbolic. The photographs shall not guarantee the properties of the product.
Complaints and Disputes
The Provider shall comply with the applicable consumer protection legislation. The Provider shall make every effort to comply with their duty to establish an effective system for dealing with complaints and designate a person with whom the client can connect by Skype (mountaindrop8) or e-mail (email@example.com) in case of problems.
Within ten working days, the Provider shall confirm the receipt of the complaint, notify the customer how long it will take for the complaint to be dealt with and keep them informed on the course of the procedure.
The Provider is aware that an essential trait of consumer dispute, at least in the case of judicial settlement, is the disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred by the settling of the dispute. This is the main factor that discourages the consumer from judicial settlements. The Provider shall therefore make every effort for possible disputes to be settled amicably.
Right to cancel purchase, return of goods
In the case that a customer who has ordered products at the https://mountaindrop.eu online Store is not happy with the products ordered or wishes to withdraw from the contract (purchase) for any reason, they shall communicate to the company within 14 days of receipt of the product (by post or by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org) that they wish to withdraw from the contract without having to state the reasons for their decision. This should be followed by sending the goods in the same quantity and undamaged back to the company (to the following address: BTI KI TRAINING, Razvoj potencialov, d.o.o., Novi svet 6, 4220 Škofja Loka, Slovenia, EU) within 30 days. Returning the goods within 14 days of receipt shall also be deemed as a notification of withdrawal from the contract. All the payments shall be returned to the customer within 30 days of receipt of the notification.
The costs incurred by the return of the goods shall be borne by the customer. The returned products should be unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. The customer shall be obliged to always enclose a copy of the invoice to the shipment.
The buyer may file a complaint if the goods do not have the properties expressly promised by the Provider, if the Provider has sent wrong products, if the products have been sent in the wrong quantity or colour or differ from the customer’s order in any other way.
The Buyer may file a complaint within 14 days from the day of purchase and demand an immediate replacement with a flawless product of the same kind or within the legal time limit and under the conditions governing the filing of material defect issue complaints.
In case of complaint, the buyer may, in accordance with the legal restrictions, demand a replacement, a repair of the item or a refund.
The goods that are the subject of complaint may be returned by the buyer in person or by post following an agreement with the Provider. Without prior agreement, collect on delivery shipments shall not be accepted!
Return of damaged shipments
In the event that the package is physically damaged, lacks contents or shows signs of opening, the buyer must initiate the process of complaint by e-mailing at email@example.com.
When returning an item as part of a complaint or warranty procedure to the Provider (BTI KI TRENING, Razvoj potencialov, d.o.o.), a copy of the invoice should always be enclosed. The address for the return of the goods to the Provider shall be the following: BTI KI TRENING, Razvoj potencialov, d.o.o., Novi svet 6, 4220 Škofja Loka, Slovenia, EU. A delivery service with shipment tracking and a proper preparation of the goods for transport (safe packaging) are recommended. The shipping costs incurred shall always be borne by the sender unless otherwise agreed in advance.
In case of further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us by Skype (mountaindrop8) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).