SKIN AND HAIR CARE WITH SHILAJIT
Welcome back to yet another blog about this wonderful substance we call Shilajit. Much has been said about it, so if you want to read about many other aspects of it, click here. Today, we’re going in a bit of a different direction. It comes to mind that we ought to try something new with Shilajit. After all, there are many different ways to use it besides regular mixing with water and drinking. We did some digging around and came up with a few different approaches that ought to make things a bit more interesting. Does it come as a surprise that a substance as potent as Shilajit can be used in numerous different ways? Not really, so let’s get to it.
SHILAJIT IN COSMETOLOGY
Since Shilajit has many useful properties, its use in cosmetics is well justified. It is part of the creams, masks, and compositions for massage. Using it in the correct way it can help you achieve younger-looking skin, fewer wrinkles and uneven skin tone while helping regulate hormone level and deal with stress, resulting in a much better looking and healthier skin. We collected a few useful tips and tricks that will help you achieve nicer skin.
- For improving the complexion of skin, firmness, and elasticity, dissolve 5g of MOUNTAINDROP Shilajit in a tablespoon of lukewarm water. Stir the mixture into 100ml baby cream. This cream mixture should be applied to the face, neck, and hands in a thin layer once per day. If you have dry and hypersensitive skin you can add lavender oil to the mixture.
- Cleansing and nourishing facial masks can be made by dissolving 2g of Shilajit in a bit of warm water and applying to the face and rinsing off after 15-20 minutes.
- Nourishing mask with anti-inflammatory properties can be made by mixing 2g of Shilajit dissolved in 1 teaspoon of war mater, 20ml of milk (for oily skin) or 20ml of cream, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 egg white (for oily skin), or 1 egg yolk (for dry skin). Mix thoroughly and apply on the skin. Leave on this ointment for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water. This should be done once a week for optimal results.
- For the anti-stretching marks effect, you can choose between 500ml of quality body milk, cosmetic cream, or 500ml of tonic and mix it with 4g of Shilajit. The resulting mixture should be rubbed in a circular motion in the stretch mark area. Some even report that mixing 1g of Shilajit with 1 tablespoon of rose oil does a similar job. Maybe you can try it out and report to us about it.
- Cellulite is a common thing amongst people and if you want to do something about it, then a Shilajit ointment could possibly help increase lymph flow and improve the condition of the skin. In this case, mix 1g of Shilajit with 1 tablespoon of orange, rose, or peppermint oil. The resulting mixture should be applied 1 time per day at bedtime.
- Adolescents and young people often have to deal with acne, which occurs due to hormonal changes in the body. Usually, just get rid of acne, a prolonged and complex treatment is needed. Shilajit greatly helps with hormone regulation and at the same time, works as an anti-inflammatory substance. That’s why it is advised to mix 5g of Shilajit with 1 tablespoon of honey and water, after which you apply the mixture to the desired areas. Rinse everything off after 20 minutes with warm water.
SHILAJIT AND HAIR CARE
It’s been researched and confirmed that Shilajit contains 85 ionic minerals, nutrients, and other compounds that can be beneficial for the body. It can greatly improve our hair or rather the health of it. Not only that, but it also helps with the rejuvenation of skin, as we mentioned above, so using Shilajit is not only healthy for your hair but also for your entire scalp. With the help of the following tips, you can do a lot of good for your hair, so don’t be afraid to try it out!
- Strong hair roots are very important for a healthy scalp. That’s why we recommend applying a hair spray made from 2g Shilajit dissolved in 300ml of water. Slowly massage the mixture into your scalp 2 hours before washing your hair. This way, with each washing, you come out with healthier roots.
- A healthy scalp is not something everybody is blessed with. In case you want to do something about it, we recommend using a mixture containing 1g of Shilajit in a 100ml infusion of peppermint and burdock. To prepare this infusion, you must take equal parts of peppermint leaves and burdock root. After that, mix 1 tablespoon of this mixture per 1 cup of boiling water. Wait until it cools down to around 40 degrees and filter the whole thing. When it’s filtered, mix the infusion with 1g of Shilajit. Rub the ointment into your scalp and leave it there for the whole day if possible. You can also try mixing 5g of Shilajit with 50g of honey and 200ml of warm water then add 1 tablespoon of sea buckthorn juice. The mixture should be rubbed into the hair roots 30 minutes before washing.
- We can all agree that dandruff is extremely unwelcome. That’s why we recommend mixing 15-20g of dry powdered burdock root with 200ml of boiling water. Wait for it to cool down, strain, and rub into your scalp once a day, then wash your head. Burdock root can be extremely effective in combination with Shilajit, so don’t forget to give this one a try!
- Thick and healthy hair is something we can immediately notice. Mixing 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 2g of Shilajit produces an interesting mixture. After that, you add two egg yolks and mix together until you get a nice paste. This needs to be combed into hair, not rubbed. You should wear the paste on your hair for about 20 minutes, after which you need to thoroughly rinse your head. After 5 consecutive days, your heart should start to look visibly healthier and thicker.
SHARE YOUR IDEAS WITH US
So there you have it, our recipes for a bit of a different approach to harvesting Shilajits powers. We are sure there are many more recipes out there and we would love to hear about them for you. We’ll gladly make sure to pass your word around to other users around the world. You can reach us on Facebook, Instagram, email, or Skype…also, we have a Shilajit booklet for everybody who wants to start using it but wants to learn the basics first. One drop of our top-quality Shilajit can be all you need to reach your true potential, so don’t be afraid to try it out.
For some of our sources and more info check out: